Welcome to CS 170! 🥳 Every week, we’ll send out a Piazza announcement (and also put it on the website) with a collection of things that are important for you to read. Please make sure that you read these announcements, as they are our primary means of communication with you.
Important: There are more students enrolled in this course than there is space in the lecture hall. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate everyone for the first lecture today. Priority goes to students who are officially already enrolled in the course (not waitlisted). Lectures ARE webcast, so do not worry about missing out on content.
- Our course website is https://cs170.org.
- Homework 1 has been released today. It will be due on Monday, January 28 at 10PM. It will be very short, consisting of primarily administrative questions.
- Sections will begin the coming Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. A full schedule is now available on https://cs170.org, and you can attend any section you like. All sections will cover the same material.
- Office Hours will begin this week starting on Wednesday, and homework parties will begin next week. For the most up-to-date schedule of office hours and homework party, please see https://cs170.org
- If you are enrolled in DSP, please fill out this form by Monday, January 28.
- Our exam dates are available on https://cs170.org/policies/.
- Gradescope: You should have been added. If not, the course entry code is 9GP476
- @17 is a student run index post! Please look for (and post) important links there.