Efficient Algorithms and Intractable Problems
CS 170 at UC Berkeley with Luca Trevisan & Prasad Raghavendra, Spring 2019
Lecture: Tu/Th 3:30-5:00 pm, 1 Pimentel
Week 13: Announcements
4/14 - 4/20
- The website has been updated with more information on using the skeleton! https://guavabot.cs170.org/skeleton/getting-started/
- See Guavabot policies to see grading, due dates, etc.
- The design doc is due Monday, 4/22 at 11:59pm. It has some good starting questions for you to work on the project.
- The group registration form was due 4/15 at 11:59pm. Each person in your group must submit it individually, or else you will not be able to get a score on the evaluation part of the project.
- We recommend this week that your group should work on the design doc and write some basic solvers, and test them with the local inputs in the skeleton.
- Project Office Hours
- Please see https://guavabot.cs170.org/support/ for the most up-to-date information about project office hours.
- Max, Sean, and Matt will answer project questions first during their office hours. All other office hours will remain the same
- We will also have project-specific office hours. Again see https://guavabot.cs170.org/support/ for most up-to-date information, but for this week:
- Sean Wednesday 3-4pm @ Cory 258
- Matt Friday 2-3pm @ Wozniak Lounge (colocated with Homework Party)
- Midterm 2 regrade requests will be responded to by 4/22 at 11:59pm.
- Homework 12 is released today. It covers material from lectures 19 and 20. It is due Monday 4/22
- Homework 8 regrade requests will be responded to by tonight
Week 13: Course Materials